Hospital services have been impacted by the recent flood disaster.
Northern NSW Health District announced what services have been affected by temporary changes.
• The Coraki Campbell HealthOne has re-opened.
• All hospital emergency departments in the NNSWLHD remain open.
• Elective surgery at Lismore Base Hospital will recommence in a staged approach from next week.
Further planning is underway to gradually return to full surgery capacity as soon as possible. Patients whose procedures were rescheduled are being contacted by waitlist staff. Emergency surgery is continuing.
Covid Testing Clinics
• The covid testing clinics at Lismore Base Hospital is open seven days a week.
Covid Vaccination Clinics
• The Lismore covid vaccination clinic has relocated to Southern Cross University and reopened to the public today, Friday, March 18. The clinic is in L Block, and entry is via the Gatehouse only. Walk-ins are welcome from 8.15am onwards Monday to Saturday, and booked appointments are also available.
• BreastScreen NSW services in Lismore are up and running again. If your appointment was cancelled or you are due for screening, please contact BreastScreen on 13 20 50 when you are ready.
Lismore Sexual Health Service
• The Sexual Health Service office in Lismore remains closed at present. A clinic is operating from Lismore Base Hospital on limited days.
• Lismore residents are welcome to attend the above locations, or telehealth appointments can be arranged. Please phone 6620 2980 for bookings.
Lismore Liver Clinic
• The Lismore Liver Clinic has temporarily relocated to the Riverlands Drug and Alcohol Centre, 75 Hunter Street, Lismore. Please phone 6620 7539 or 0456 816
• Lismore Community Health services are being provided from multiple temporary locations. The Molesworth Street clinic remains closed.
Call the number for the service you need and staff will direct your call.
• Level 1 Services: Wound Clinic, Child and Family Nurses and Aboriginal
Infant Maternal Health Service – 6620 7687
• Women’s Health Matters and Palliative Care – 6620 2999
• Level 3 Main telephone line (all services) – 6620 2967