Firefighters on a roll as they flush out fire in Macca’s dunny

Firefighters extinguished the burning toilet roll. Photo: Casino Fire and Rescue

Casino Fire and Rescue crew headed to McDonald’s in Casino after reports of a fire in the male toilets at 3pm yesterday, Saturday, October 7.

Casino crew and Lismore Brigade responded to reports of smoke coming from the takeaway’s toilets.

Firefighting crews wore breathing apparatus and went into McDonald’s with a carbon dioxide extinguisher.

They found a toilet roll alight and quickly extinguished it with the CO2.

The crews used a pressure ventilation fan to clear the excess smoke.

McDonald’s was temporarily closed during the fire.

Are you interested in being a firefighter? Go here to find out more.

Scroll to Top
Like an alert when we add a story? Yes please No thanks