Your weekend quiz by John James Maloney
1. In what body organ is vitamin A mostly stored?
2. Canis lupus is more commonly known as what animal?
3. Who wrote the book The Da Vinci Code?
4. John Newcombe was a champion of what sport?
5. Scouse is an English accent and dialect of what city/region?
6. What was Elvis Presley’s middle name?
7. What local government area is Caniaba in?
8. It’s a Long Way to Tipperary was a popular song during what war: A. Boer. B. Vietnam. C. World War I. D. Korean?
9. Neville Shute wrote the book A Town Like …?
10. What is a beaver’s house called?
Answers below Elvis
1. The liver.
2. A wolf.
3. Dan Brown.
8. World War I.
9. A Town Like Alice.
10. A lodge.